Terms & Conditions of Provision of Electronic Services
(valid from 1st January 2021;
Click here to see the Terms & Conditions valid prior to 1st January 2021)
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Terms & Conditions relate to provision of electronic services under the Act dated 18th July 2002 about provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204 ater changes).
- Online store oldstyl.eu is operated by Anna Sekuła, trading as Anna Sekuła Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowo-Usługowo-Produkcyjne "SEART" with headquarters in Kotlice 103, 26-020 Chmielnik, VAT Number (NIP): 6572432962, REGON number: 292453318, registered in the Central Registration and Information of Business (CEIDG). The store will be called „Oldstyl”
- Electronic services provided by Oldstyl.eu are as follows: account, locker, bulletin, address book, history of purchase. These services are carried out free of charge.
- Using the services included in Terms & Conditions are not necessery to enter into a distant Sale Order or distant Contract for Specific Task. Users using the above services are not granted access toany goods that would be out of limit to third parties.
- Account must be created to use the service of locker, bulletine, address book, or history of purchase. Using these services can be started and finished at any time.
- In order to use the electronic services offered by Oldstyl.eu, access to the Internet and configurated e-mail are needed.
Cookies are small text files sent by an online store and stored on Users’ computers, which include some information on the User’s activity on the Website and the Online Store. Cookies are used by the Online Store to serve Users of the Website and share interesting information to them, and in the proces of purchasing (e.g. to remember the items purchased). Cookies used by Online Store are temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted from computer once the browser is closed. Permanent cookies are stored even after closing the browser and are used to store information like password or login, facilitating and expediting the experience of using the Website. Cookies are also used to store information on the items in Users’ Cart, and collect statistics (number of entries on the website, the most popular products), which are later used by GoogleAnalytics mechanisms. In all situations Users can block cookies or delete the temporary cookies, using proper options of your Internet browser. In case of any issues, we advise to use your browser’s „help” file or contact the producer of the browser you are already using – basic information on managing cookies in the Internet browser can be found here.
II. CREATING THE USER ACCOUNT
- To use this service, Users need to choose ‘Register’ on the website or fill the registration form. Once the process is finished, the User receives a report of the account details via e-mail. This service is offered from the receipt of the mentioned e-mail. Using this service allows Users to comment on the goods on offer and use other electronic services provided by Oldstyl.eu
- Access to the User’s account is protected with a password, which is forbidden to be forwarded to third parties. The password is chosen by the User, who is also able to change the password at any time.
- Users decide themselves on the information shared via the Account Service and are fully responsible for it. Oldstyl.eu only provides Users with ICT resources.
III. CONTENT SUPPLIED BY USERS
- Users using the electronic services are obligated to follow both Terms & Conditions and Polish law. Using the services provided by Oldstyl.eu, Users must not:
- Distribute personal data or image of the third parties without the permission required by law,
- Place trading or marketing information – verbal, audible, and visual – of advertising or promotional character,
- Violate third-party rights,
- Violate the economic or moral rights, the ownership of industrial property rights, and the professional secrecy of Oldstyl.eu and the third parties,
- Posting verbal, audible, or visual content that is considered an unlawful threat or as offensive,
- Violate morals and good practices,
- Deliver unlawful content.
- The third party that received a message about violating the prohibitions indicated in entry No. 10 should notify Oldstyl.eu via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post (Kotlice 103, 26-020 Chmielnik, POLAND).
- Oldstyl.eu reserves the rights to change or delete information and content shared or published by Users, which violate the Terms & Conditions or the Polish law, based on the information reported the third parties or by the State authorities. Oldstyl.eu does not apply prior examination of the content shared/posted by Users.
IV. DELETING THE USER ACCOUNT
- Users can withdraw the contract of the electronic services indicated in this Terms & Conditions at any time and without giving any reason, by deleting the user account. To do so, the User should send an e-mail request for the deletion of the account to Oldstyl.eu. the account will be deleted promptly, or after all the orders related to the Account are realized. Once the Account is deleted, the User cannot use the locker, bulletin, address book, or purchasing history. All user data is deleted along with the account, including the e-mail address from the database.
- Restoring a deleted account is not possible.
- Oldstyl.eu is entitled to withdraw the contract of provision of service (account) if the Terms & Conditions are violated by the User. The notice of termination is sent via e-mail to the address indicated by the User in the account’s settings. The Accounts is deleted by Oldstyl.eu within 14 days of the mentioned e-mail unless an earlier term is indicated by national authorities as decision, provision, judgment, or other declaration.
- Users who are:
- Natural Persons concluding a contract directly related to their business activity when the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional nature for them (mainly distant from their business activity), as provided on the basis of provisions on the Central Registration and Information of Business
can withdraw the contract of Account service or other electronic services indicated in the Terms & Conditions without giving any reason within 10 days of the contract conclusion (the account creation or using the service), submitting a declaration in writing. The period for withdrawal shall be deemed to have been observed if your notice of withdrawal is sent before its expiry. Using the above services within the 10 days shall not prejudice the right of withdrawal.
- To use the service of bulletin, the User should choose the option on the account panel. Choosing this option adds the User’s e-mail address to the mailing list. The User will then cyclically receive a newsletter – commercial information related to special offers, promotions, sales, competitions, and articles shared on the Store’s website.
- Users can stop the service of bulletin or subscription to the mailing list. To do so, the User shall write an e-mail to Oldstyl.eu (email@example.com) or enter the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each newsletter sent. Once unsubscribed, the e-mail address will be permanently deleted from the database of bulletin addressees.
To submit a complaint against the provision of electronic services, Users should contact Oldstyl.eu via e-mail or phone. While submitting a complaint, The complaint should comprise full name or the name of the person placing orders, order number, description of the matter, and required action/solution. Complaints are processed within 14 days of receipt.
VII. RISK AND PROTECTION
- Please be informed that an e-mail account and Internet usage can result in:
- Receiving SPAM – unsolicited advertising from sources different than Oldstyl.eu and independent of Oldstyl.eu,
- Receiving messages infected by computer viruses (malware) or e-mail worms being able to replicate,
- Receiving messages with spyware from different sources,
- Receiving false e-mails from other sources, which comprise software stealing passwords and confidential personal data,
- Being endangered with computer programs for illegal collection of information (sniffing),
- Installation of illegal tools allowing to access unauthorized access by other sources,
- Being subjected to cryptoanalysis by other sources.
- Being subjected to other programs that harm the operating system of the User, downloading personal data or other ways.
- Computers used by Oldstyl.eu to provide electronic services and receiving orders use anti-virus software to combat risks indicated in entry 20.
- Oldstyl.eu contact Users via e-mail only using addresses indicated on the website. Please do not open any e-mails that have the appearance of being sent from Oldstyl.eu but actually being sent from other e-mail addresses.
- Please note that Oldstyl.eu does not forward any links redirecting to websites other than its own, those serving order processing, or those providing electronic services offered by Oldstyl.eu
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Disputes related to the electronic services offered to Users who are not Consumers nor Natural Persons concluding contracts directly related to their business activity, when the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional nature for them (mainly distant from their business activity), as provided on the basis of provisions on the Central Registration and Information of Business, are subjected to to the court proper as to the registered office of Oldstyl.eu.
- Users are also entitled to out-of-court ways to complaint handling (mediation, arbitration court) and redress. Notwithstanding the foregoing, User who is a Consumer can engage Regional (Municipal) Consumer Ombudsmen. All relevant information can be found at the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection website: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/home.php .
- Changes introduced to Terms & Conditions apply only to these Users, whose orders are placed after these changes have entered into force. The changes enter into force 7 days after their announcement on the website (Oldstyl.eu). For those Users who had placed an order before the changes entered into force, unchanged Terms & Conditions apply. However, they can request for the new Terms & Conditions to apply to their order, and thus the Sale Contract or Contract for Specific Task should be changed accordingly (after approval of both parties).
Under Regulations of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) No. 524/2013 dated 21st May 2013, Online Dispute Resolution (Consumers vs Entrepreneurs, Union-level) is available at: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The ODR Platform is a website offering a complex service for consumers and entrepreneurs intending to resolve disputes related to contractual commitments resulting from online Sale Contract or Contract for Specified Task out-of-court.