I. GENERAL RULES
- The online store at //oldstyl.eu is run by Anna Sekuła, Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowo-Usługowo-Produkcyjne "SEART" based in Kotlice, 103, 26-020 Chmielnik, NIP: 6572432962, REGON: 292453318, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) hereinafter referred to as OldStyl.
- User means a person (who is at least 13 years old, but if the person is under 18 years of age, the consent of its legal representative is required), a legal person, an organizational unit that is not a legal person, which the law grants legal capacity, placing an order or using it in a different way from an online store located at www.oldstyl.eu
- Shop - means an online store available at www.OldStyl.eu run by Seart
- Order means a User's declaration of will, directed directly at the conclusion of a sales contract or a contract for a specific work via an online store and / or by telephone,
- A sales agreement means a distance sales contract between OldStyl and a User under the conditions set out in these Regulations.
- Contract for specific work means a contract for a work concluded between the OldStyl and the User on the terms specified in these Regulations, in which OldStyl undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the User.
- Working day means a day that is not a Saturday or a day off from work within the meaning of the Act of January 18, 1951 on days off from work.
- Contact details mean:
- in the case of person: name, surname, registered address for permanent residence, correspondence address - if different from the registered address, e-mail address. If the service is requested for a business, the physical person's contact details also include the company's business name and the tax identification number.
- in the case of legal persons or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, which the law gives the legal capacity: name, registered office, correspondence address, tax identification number, e-mail address.
- To place an order, the User should read the Regulations and accept the provisions contained therein.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year. Seart reserves the right to impose restrictions on the use of the store necessary for technical, legal or economic reasons, with prior notification of Users in good time
- The information presented on the store's website regarding Users who are not consumers constitutes an invitation to conclude a contract (in accordance with Article 71 of the Polish Civil Code).
- All goods purchased at OldStyl are brand new, covered by the manufacturer's warranty, which lasts for a period of two years from the date of sale.
- OldStyl is obliged to deliver all goods without legal or physical defects.
II. SUBMISSION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ORDER
- Orders are accepted through the www.OldStyl.eu website through the "basket" application. In the order, the User indicates the ordered goods, gives his contact details and chooses the form of delivery and payment. The sales contract is concluded in Polish.
- After placing the order, the User receives an e-mail address, indicated by him in the order, with information about the receipt of the order by OldStyl. This information does not constitute acceptance of the User's order for execution or conclusion of a sales contract or for a specific work.
- Within 7 days of sending information about receiving the order, OldStyl presents the User with an offer. Depending on whether the User's order covers a manufactured product or a good that will only be produced, the offer will concern the conclusion of a sales contract or a specific work contract, in which, in addition to the price of the goods, the date of order completion and transport costs will be provided. Failure to submit an offer within the above deadline means a refusal to process the order. OldStyl are bound by the offer within 7 days from the date of sending it or by phone to the User. OldStyl has the right to refuse to provide the User with offers, in particular when the order raises objectively justified doubts as to its reliability or when there are important economic reasons to do so.
- Acceptance of the OldStyl offer takes place when the order is confirmed by the User. At this moment, the sales contract or the work is also concluded, as the case may be.
- The order realization begins:
- in the case of orders paid by bank transfer in the form of a prepayment - when the transfered payments arrives to the store's account,
- in the case of orders paid in the form of prepayment by credit card - at the time of card authorization,
- in the case of orders placed in the installment system - at the time when the loan is allocated.
- in the case of orders paid on delivery - within 14 days from the date of order confirmation by the User who is a consumer (that is, accept the OldStyl) or within 14 days from the payment of the advance by the User who is not a consumer.
- The sales contract is concluded by OldStyl with the User, if the ordered product has already been produced.
- On the store's pages, the average time limit for completing the contracts for the work and sale is given. This is the date when OldStyl is able to produce and prepare goods for shipment. The correct date of OldStyl is presented to the User in his offer. In the event when this period may be extended, OldStyl is obliged to inform the User and agree a new date, change the order or cancel it (ie, terminate the contract of sale or request a work).
- The deadline for the performance of sales contracts and for work concluded with consumers can not exceed 30 days from the day of placing the order, unless the parties have agreed on a different date.
- Consolidation, security and sharing of order data and General Terms and Conditions (sales regulations) is done via e-mail. At any time, you can read the General Terms (sales regulations) placed at this address. You can view earlier orders under your account after logging in.
- The prices of goods displayed on the store's website are expressed in Polish Zlotys ( PLN ) or foreign currencies and include tax on goods and services (VAT). The given prices do not include shipping costs, which are given separately for each product or are charged individually.
- The prices for the shipment of a given commodity are varied and depend on the form of payment, delivery form or region of dispatch and they are given by the OldStyl to customer in the offer. The user who agrees with the price set for the shipment, should
confirm his order (ie accept the offer OldStyl ) within 7 days of sending the offer to him or presenting it by phone. If the order is not confirmed by the User, the sales contract or work is not concluded.
- OldStyl reserves the right to change prices of goods on the Store's website. The price change does not concern already concluded sales contracts or for work and orders placed by consumers.
- OldStyl reserves the right to withdraw individual items presented on the Store's website. The change in the scope of goods does not apply to contracts and orders placed by consumers.
- OldStyl is not responsible for Users who are not consumers for delayed deliveries of parcels by courier companies. This point does not apply to consumers.
- Shipments with a mass exceeding 30 kg courier is not obliged to deliver "under the door". In this case, the User is obliged to collect the parcel from the courier's vehicle.
- Deliveries are made on business days from 9.00 to 17.00. Delivery at other times is possible by prior arrangement with OldStyl.
- In the case of orders consisting of several goods from different manufacturers, OldStyl will deliver each product separately unless the parties decide otherwise. In the case of orders to be delivered in one shipment, the delivery time will depend on the date of completion of the last element of the order by OldStyl. This provision does not exclude or limit the validity of point 15.
- At the time of receipt of the goods, the User (Customer) is obliged to check the parcel. The User's complaints regarding mechanical damage caused during transport and shortages in the order will be considered only after drawing up the damage report signed by the recipient and the supplier of the parcel. Complaints arising from transport damage without a written protocol will not be considered.
- Payment for the ordered goods can take place:
- by transfer to the OldStyl account, in form of prepayment,
- via electronic payment in the paypal system,
- in the company Headquarters.
- The current available payment methods are defined on the information pages of individual products. Consumers are not obliged to make prepayments and pay an advance payment when choosing a payment on delivery
- A fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice is issued for each order.
- To submit a complaint, please contact OldStyl via e-mail or telephone. When submitting a complaint, please provide the name and surname or name of the ordering party, order number, describe the subject of the complaint and indicate the request. Complaints are considered at the latest within 14 days of their receipt.
- Slight differences in colors can not be the basis for a complaint of a purchased product by a User who is not a consumer. All colors of fittings, in particular of metal, wood or fabrics, presented in the shop are only indicative. This point does not apply to consumers.
- Despite making every effort, we do not guarantee Users who are not consumers, that the published technical data, product description and prices do not contain errors which, can not be the basis for directing claims by these Users. In case of any doubts, please contact us before making the decision to place an order.
VI. RIGHT OF WITHDRAW
- A user who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, is entitled to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving a reason, by submitting a relevant statement in writing, within 14 days from the date of delivery and sending it to the following address: OldStyl.eu, Kotlice 103, 26-020 Chmielnik specified in these Regulations. The withdrawal template is attached at www.OldStyl.eu.
- If the consumer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract, the consumer is obliged to send the goods back immediately, i.e. within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of withdrawal, to the address of OldStyl. The consumer is liable for the decrease in value of goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the good. Therefore, we generally recommend, if possible, to return the goods in the quantity and quality composition in which they were received from OldStyl. In particular, we recommend attaching any parts, accessories, instructions, conditions of use, etc., received together with the goods, documents (not proof of purchase) and the original packaging, even if it has been removed as part of the ordinary management of the item sold. Please, if possible, return the goods in the original packaging together with the receipt or a corrected invoice, however, the lack of packaging or attachment of these documents, as well as changes in the goods do not affect the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- Returns of goods together with a declaration of withdrawal indicated in point 31, please send to OldStyl.eu, Kotlice 103, 26-020 Chmielnik with the note "return". The user returns the goods to the store at his own expense, OldStyl do not accept parcels sent „payment on delivery” . OldStyl returns payent the consumer's not later than within fourteen days by bank transfer to the account indicated by the User. OldStyl reserves the right to withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the items or until delivery of the proof of its return to OldStyl, depending on which event occurs first. Direct costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the User. The amount of these costs is estimated at a maximum of approximately PLN 56.
- Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the consumer may not be entitled to withdraw from a distance contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life,
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
- regarding audio and video recordings and recorded on computer program media after the consumer has removed their original packaging,
- services in the field of games and mutual wagering.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The creation, maintenance and deletion of a User's account is governed by the regulations of electronic services.
- The competent court for the settlement of disputes arising from the contract concluded with the User who is not a consumer is the court competent for the place of residence OldStyl. This point does not apply to consumers.
- The changes introduced to the Regulations apply only to those Users who place an order after the entry into force of the change. Amendments to the Regulations come into force after seven days from placing them on the OldStyl. For Users who placed an order before the change comes into force, the unchanged regulations in force prior to the change apply. These Users may, however, declare that they want the new rules to be applied to them, in which case the parties jointly amend their contract of sale or contract for specific work.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of Polish law, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16 item 93 as amended), the Act of 24 June 2014 on consumer rights ( Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended), the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (OJ 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended)..
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013, we inform you that an online platform for the settlement of disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs at an EU level is available at //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr Union (ODR platform). The ODR platform is a website with a point of comprehensive service for consumers and entrepreneurs striving for out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a contract for the provision of services.